Saturday 9 June 2012

I Should Probably Introduce Myself Some More!

Okay, so I thought I should say more about myself, hence the heading. I live in Adelaide, with my parents and my younger sister Rachel.

 I love to do art and craft, and I read way to much. At the moment I am trying to get a job, I'm going out tomorrow to drop off my resume everywhere. Why do I need a job? Other than to get the money of course. Well it seems I have caught the travelling bug after travelling to South Korea, by myself earlier this year. I'm going to Vietnam as a part of the World Challenge Program in November and December of 2013. And I'm extremely excited.

Korea was the best experience of my life, and I know that Vietnam is going to be even better, hard but absolutely amazing!

Apart from my family, we also have a rabbit (Buddy), three chickens (Mango, Lime and Salsa) and one completely and utterly crazing Green-Cheeked Conure (Piar).

I could bore you to tears with all the stories of Piar, but the truth is, he is a beautiful, crazy, incredibly annoying, and a bit loopy, but we all love him. Even if he bits sometimes!

I also do make some of my own clothes, very slowly mind you. And I love going to Zumba classes with my friends, making a complete fool of myself but having a lot of fun.

I just want to say that you need to make the most of every opportunity, even if it seems impossible, make it possible!



No comments:

Post a Comment