Saturday 9 June 2012

Howdy!

It is so cold here right now. I'm sitting in the lounge room in front of the fire, eating Lust on some really bread. Hang on, I know what your thinking: What is Vanessa eating!? Well it's the name of Chipotlé Pepper Chutney that we bought is morning. This morning, after waking up at a ridiculous hour in the morning for a weekend, Mum, Dad, Rachel and I headed off in the car to Willunga Farmers Market.

They have delicious food. Ranging from bread, to the Chipotlé Pepper Chutney, to Leek and Gorgonzola Pies, to honey and cupcakes. Yum! Unfortunately I didn't get any photos, but everyone should go there, it's just as good as I remember from a couple of years ago. And the Leek and Gorgonzola Pies are just as good as ever!

I spent the rest of the day curled up on the couch, stuffing myself with Dried Apple Chips, half watching a movie half reading books on Vietnam! Hmmmm...you might wonder, what's she doing that for???


No comments:

Post a Comment