Tuesday 4 September 2012

Groovy Glasses??

Hi, I seem to be very busy lately. I have things due for school, tests and assignments. (which I spent half of Saturday on). I also had my first shift at Macca's on Saturday. I was so nervous I thought I was going to be sick, but my trainer was really nice and I spent my shift cleaning tables, sweeping and "trash mashing" and putting the trash in the dumpster. - Yes, I know trash and dumpster is American but apparently that is what it is called. I was completely exhausted when I got home, but I had a good time.

On Sunday we went to visit my grandparents who live about 2 and a bit hours away, in Waikerie. The weather was amazing so Rachel I broke out the sunnies.....

Super groovy, don't you think??

The only problem with this warm weather is hay fever! Grrr. Both Dad and I get really bad hay fever. I take medicine for it but unfortunately it hasn' t worked for the past couple of days. So I've been drugged up with a heap of stuff, and off to school with a heap of tissues!

Today we had a party in French to say "Bon Voyage" to one of our fellow classmates who is off to France for 5 months on and exchange! Lucky duck! To celebrate we each took some food in and Rachel being fabulous, made eclairs for me to take in. They loved them, unfortunately there are none left to take photos of.

No comments:

Post a Comment